Hey all, I have been so busy impersonating Jason Davis at the Kennedy Conference that I completely neglected to do my six random things about myself tag post. Ms. Sharyn Lauby tagged me and I must say I am honored (read more about bartending goodness here).
So the deal is, I have to say six things about me, tag six people and link this back to the person who tagged me. Le sigh. As you all know, I just HATE talking about myself (insert evil grin):
1) My head was so large that as a child, I could not fit my arms around it. My mother told me I had a big brain.
2) I love swimming in the pool and in the ocean. I HATE lakes.
3) My husband and I met at Chili’s restaurant.
4) I rarely get things stuck in my teeth.
5) I love red nail polish but cannot wear it because it clashes with my skin.
6) My signature dish is pot roast served on a bed of chipolte sweet potatoes.
7) I frequently forget how many things I am to post about myself in this tag game.
People I am tagging: